DIELECTRIC ANKLE HIGH SHOEWould you like to receive more information?
Dielectric ankle high shoe with a cutting-edge seamless upper in polyester mesh, abrasion and tear resistant.
Fibreglass toecap and composite midsole with 4 mm-constant thickness.
SOLE: (EVA/RUBBER) Sole in highly expanded EVA material, with high anti-
shock power, which makes the shoes more flexible and lighter. Outsole in
nitrile rubber which assures perfect adhesion on either dry or wet
INSOLE: Insole made in bicomponent material with shell in polyurethane foam and memory PU having variable thickness: 4mm at the front and 9 mm in the heel area. Considerable anti-shock properties. Antistatic.
DRY PLUS LINING: In polyester, with high draining power due to the high absorbing properties of the fabric and structure.
- Extremely lightweight, breathable and comfortable
- Seamless upper for better fit to the foot, tear and abrasion resistance
- High Durability Cap System: highdurability TPU overcap system
- T-FLEX" composite midsole with constant thickness of 4 mm
- TPU rear support to optimize stability in the heel area
- Ergonomic and ultra-flexible Eva/rubber outsole that guarantees a high level of comfort
- Suitable for environments characterized by soils with low degree of roughness
Crossing current: 0.6 mA (with fixed voltage of 18,000V). The shoe hasbeen tested at a voltage of 18,000 V at 60 Hz for a
minute, as prescribed by the American standard ASTM F2413.
The measured current passage (equal to 0.6 mA) was lower than the limit maximum of 1,0 mA prescribed by the above standard.
The product has been designed and manufactured to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/425 and subsequent amendments.
DIELECTRIC ANKLE HIGH SHOE